Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The gorgeous Misty Bentley Moore Bridal Pictures.

Thanks to Misty Bentley Moore of Seco, KY for the following gracious comments concerning her experience at Tricia's by Design.  I am also adding some beautiful photography by Michael S. Wade Photographers who did her pre-bridal shoot and her wedding pictures.  All images were shot on location at New Canton Plantation in Hawkins County, TN. 

"Tricia's by Design can only be described in one word "wonderful", but then there

is also fabulous, stunning, amazing, the best, I guess in some situations one
word just doesn't always cover it. Tricia goes above and beyond to make sure
that you find your dream wedding dress and that it fits perfectly. It's very
obvious that Tricia is someone who takes great pride in her work and really
loves what she does and it definitely shows. I'm a very indecisive person, but
she was always patient, caring, helpful and most importantly made me feel like I
was family and definitely getting the dress of my dreams. She has the ability
to know exactly what looks great and how to make it look even greater. I can
honestly say the only bad thing about purchasing your wedding gown from Tricia's
by Design is that you miss Tricia when the wedding is over, I know I do!!"

Misty chose for her bridal gown a beautiful vintage-look lace on point d'esprit gown that featured a sweetheart neckline and fit-and-flare silhouette.  Wanting just a bit more "bling", Misty opted to have some customization done to the gown.  We added hand-sewn Swarovski lochrosen rhinestones to the neckline and a crystal rhinestone brooch to the center of the gown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment